Arts for All of Northern Michigan provides arts and cultural programs for people with disabilities. Teaching proposals from arts educators are being accepted for paid positions teaching one time classes. Volunteers are also being sought.
Teaching proposals are being accepted for one-time classes in many subjects:
- 2d art (drawing, painting, printmaking, mixed media)
- 3d art (clay, wood, fiber arts, mixed media sculpture)
- cultural arts (ethnic and indigenous arts and culture, MI lifestyle culture e.g. agriculture and farming, beekeeping, gardening, sustainability)
- movement/mobility (dance, yoga, martial arts, tai chi, etc.)
- animation, film, video
- storytelling, creative writing, playwriting
- music (instrumental and voice)
- acting, musical theatre
Volunteer opportunities are also available, including:
- assisting a teacher with an arts or cultural class/event
- helping to staff our table at fairs, fundraisers
- studio/class preparation (setup, takedown)
To volunteer, fill out the application here.