NW MI Arts & Culture Network
Freelance & Independent Contractor Directory Launched
Michigan’s Creative Coast, our local talent attraction and placemaking program, is currently recruiting for the first-ever online ‘Freelance & Independent Talent Directory’ of the Grand Traverse Region, and I am reaching out to invite you to apply!
The Michigan’s Creative Coast Freelance & Independent Talent Digital Directory showcases the creative freelancers and independent entrepreneugrs ‘making it’ in the Grand Traverse Region. The directory offers these entrepreneurs a microsite to showcase their resumes, portfolios, and services to businesses and employers looking for local talent and creates business-to-business development among freelancers.
Basic Directory listings cost $100 for a year-long subscription that will include:
- An online business listing with your logo, headshot, work samples, references, contact information, website, social media pages, and bio.
- MichigansCreativeCoast.com receives over 3,800 monthly web visitors.
- Promotion on Michigan’s Creative Coast social media outlets (Instagram, Facebook) via a unique shoutout post once per year.
- 3,000+ Instagram followers
- Promotion on Michigan’s Creative Coast social media outlets via regularly scheduled, general Freelance Directory posts.
Featured Freelancer Directory listings cost $150 for a 12-month subscription that will include the basic level benefits plus:
- Promotion in monthly Michigan’s Creative Coast newsletter via a ‘Featured Freelancer’ spotlight.
- 1,400+ newsletter subscribers
- Advertising opportunity to be highlighted as a ‘Featured Freelancer’ in the Directory.
*Please note: the directory is restricted to small businesses with no more than two full-time employees.
Sign up to create your Freelancer/Independent Contractor account, learn more about the directory, and start marketing your business here.
Have questions? Please contact Abby Baudry, Michigan’s Creative Coast Project Lead, at email@example.com