Michigan Legacy Art Park
Winter Sounds at MLAP 12/10
Visit Michigan Legacy Art Park on Saturday 12/10 for its annual Winter Sounds Concert beginning at 5:00pm. Plan to arrive early to allow for the ¼ mile hike into our amphitheater
Winter Sounds is a family-friendly celebration of the season, with hot cider, a warm bonfire, magical winter hike through the woods, and an inspiring outdoor performance from a local High School Choir. This year’s performance will be Traverse City West Middle School Madrigal Singers.
Tickets are $10 per Adult, Children Free / Proceeds benefit the education program at Michigan Legacy Art Park and the High School’s Choral Programs. Buy tickets here!
- Dress for cold weather—don’t forget hats, gloves, thermals and scarves.
- Bring warm blankets or camp chairs to sit on. Cuddling encouraged.
- Help us save waste! Bring your own travel mugs or Thermos for your hot cider.
- Dogs on leashes are welcome to enjoy the concert too.
- Feel free to bring your own hot beverages and snacks. Sharing is always nice.
- Portable restroom available at the trailhead.
- Due to snowy conditions, we apologize that our trails are not ADA accessible for this event.