NW MI Arts & Culture Network
VWB Seeks Fund Development Professional
Voices Without Borders in Petoskey is seeking applicants for Fund Development Professional.
This is a 6-month contracted position. There will be the potential to extend this contract after 6 months.
- This position is for 20 hours weekly (.5FTE) with compensation set at $15,000 over the 6 months—paid out twice a month at $1250.00/pay period
- This position will report directly to the VWB Board President.
- This is an “at-will” contractual position working in partnership with the VWB Board.
- Planning and goal setting will be established in consultation with the President/Executive Committee during the first month.
- Fund Development Professional will generate bi-weekly reports for the VWB Board. Reports will include status on contacts and pledges, and progress on short- and long-term goals.
- $50,000 will be secured or pledged during this contract period.
- With success and board approval, this position may be considered to be extended.
For more information, please contact Brenda Bell at email@example.com. You may submit your CV to: Voices Without Borders, 320 Crown Pointe Drive, Petoskey, Michigan 49770.