Arts for All of Northern Michigan
Studio Arts: Hip Hop and Expressive Dance with Kellen
Dance teacher Kellen Blackburn is back!! Students will learn hip-hop style dance moves and how to shimmy, shake, and groove. Students will have the freedom to experiment and express individuality through dance in this fun and energetic dance class.
Q: Who is this event for?
A: All ages 12+ (teens and adults). This adaptive, inclusive event is open to people of ALL abilities.
Q: What is the cost?
A: $20/person for 2 class sessions.
A: Friday, October 7th & 14th, 6:30pm-7:30pm
A: Arts for All Studio* – 1485 Barlow Street, Traverse City 49686
(Free parking!) *New Location!
Q: Are masks required?
A: Masks are optional and not required.
Q: What should I bring?
A: These items aren’t required, but they will help your experience be more comfortable:
– Wear comfortable, loose clothing that is easy to dance in. You are welcome to dress the part and wear “hip hop” style clothing or a fun hat!
– Wear comfortable shoes. “Street shoes” like basketball shoes or walking shoes are fine.
– A water bottle (We have water and cups if you don’t have a water bottle.)
Q: I need a ride, what are my options?
A: Our local public bus system offers on-demand rides! More information: https://www.bata.net/maps-schedules/link-on-demand/link-on-demand.html
(For informational purposes only. Arts for All is not affiliated with BATA and we are not responsible for your arrangements with BATA or any other transportation service.)
Q: I have another question or I would like a discounted ticket, how do I contact you?
A: You can:
– Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Message us on our website – look for the blue message bubble in the bottom right corner: artsforallnmi.org
– Message us on Facebook: facebook.com/ArtsForAllNMI
– Message us on Instagram: @artsforallnmi
– Call: 231-947-1278