Arts for All of Northern Michigan
Drone Flying and Photography with Mercedes
Drone expert-in-training Mercedes will teach you how to fly a drone (remote-controlled flying vehicle) – and take photographs from amazing new views and heights!
Mercedes will give a brief introduction about drone technology and how it can be used to take photos and videos while flying. With assistance from Mercedes, every participant will get a turn using the remote controls to fly the drone and take photographs.
After the class, you will receive a link to view and download your digital photographs.
Watch Mercedes’s AMAZING drone video HERE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdVIHtIlmCI
All ages & ALL abilities welcome! No experience required. (Ages 10 and under must be accompanied by a parent.)
$10 per participant. (Parents / guardians / caregivers accompanying participants do not have to pay if not participating.)
Thursday, July 12th, 5:30pm to 7pm
(Rain date: Tuesday, July 21st, 5:30pm to 7pm) You will be contacted in the event that we need to reschedule due to rain.
Clinch Park Pavilion, next to Paddle TC: 199 Grandview Parkway, Traverse City MI 49684
Parking: Use the Marina parking lot on-site next to the Pavilion. Additional public parking, if needed, is across the street.
– Dress in comfortable clothing and footwear that will enable you to stand and walk around as desired.
– Dress in layers. It may be chilly since we will be by the Bay!
– (Optional) You may bring your own water bottle to stay hydrated. There is a water fountain at Clinch Park, but we cannot guarantee that it will be operational.
You are reliable for your own transportation to/from the event.
Our local public bus system offers on-demand rides! More information: https://www.bata.net/…/link-on-demand/link-on-demand.html
(For informational purposes only. Arts for All is not affiliated with BATA and we are not responsible for your arrangements with BATA or any other transportation service.)
If you have another question or would like to apply for an arts scholarship discount, contact us:
– Message us on our website – look for the blue message bubble in the bottom right corner: artsforallnmi.org
– Facebook Messenger: facebook.com/ArtsForAllNMI
– Instagram: @artsforallnmi See less