Arts for All of Northern Michigan
Class: Rise & Shine Yoga Saturdays with Jay Laura
On the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month, join us for yin yoga, led by life-long musician Jay Laura. Give yourself the gift of a refreshing awakening to a new day, infused with mind-body wellness of guided movement to music and gentle yoga-style guided stretches and poses. The routine can be adapted for standing, seated, and floor positions. Limited yoga mats are available upon request.
ALL ages. (Ages 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult.) In this inclusive and accessible class, everyone of all abilities are welcome!
$10 per participant. (Parents / guardians / personal assistants are welcome to stay and do not have to pay if not actively participating in the class.)
Every second and fourth Saturday of the month – July 9th and 23rd, 9:30-10:30am
Arts for All Studio: 1129 Woodmere Avenue, Suite A, Traverse City 49686
What to bring:
– Comfortable clothing good for sitting, standing, and stretching.
– Clean, comfortable footwear (socks or slippers are also fine).
– Bring a yoga mat if you have one. We have some yoga mats, but not enough for everyone – so if you would like to reserve one, please ask.
– (Optional) A water bottle is useful to stay hydrated! We also have water on-site.
– (Optional) Face masks are not required but are highly recommended.
Q: I need a ride, what are my options?
A: Our local public bus system offers on-demand rides! More information: https://www.bata.net/maps-schedules/link-on-demand/link-on-demand.html
(For informational purposes only. Arts for All is not affiliated with BATA and we are not responsible for your arrangements with BATA or any other transportation service.)
For questions or discounted tickets through our art scholarship program, please contact us:
– Message us on our website – look for the blue message bubble in the bottom right corner: artsforallnmi.org
– Facebook Messenger: facebook.com/ArtsForAllNMI
– Instagram: @artsforallnmi