Help Build the Network
The Northwest Michigan Arts and Culture Network formed as a grassroots response to the needs of individual artists and arts and cultural organizations. Five years in, we are now a 501(c)3 and have begun the hard work of strengthening the system that supports a thriving creative sector.
The challenges of COVID-19 have dramatically impacted arts and culture locally and nationally. The reasons the Network formed are even more important right now.
As a member of the Network, you will further the vision we share for a vibrant and valued creative sector.
Together, we will:
Connect artists, arts and cultural organizations, and stakeholders with one another and the community to share resources and best practices.
Build the capacity of arts and cultural organizations and individuals by providing access to funding opportunities and professional development resources.
Promote and advocate for arts and culture in our region.
Will you join us?
Network Memberships are available for individuals and organizations of all disciplines in arts, culture and creative businesses.
Due to the challenges we are all facing with COVID-19, our fees have been set quite low to allow for greater access and participation.
Network Member – Individual $20
Artists, Performers, Writers, Historians, All Creative Disciplines
Network Member – Organization $50
Arts & Cultural Organizations, Studios, Galleries, Venues,
including businesses and community projects/associations with direct affiliation
with arts, culture and the creative sector
Network Membership Benefits
- Communications, Calls/Opportunities via website, social media, PR
(including listing in upcoming online directory, regional map, with links)
- Promotion (individual/collective), Media Relations, Cross promotional opportunities
- Advocacy (collective voice)
- Toolboxes & training opportunities – advocacy, workshops, templates
- Regional roundtables – virtual and in person
- Artists After Hours & informal networking
- Regional arts and culture summit registration
- Access to expertise within the network and referrals (grant writers, professional, etc.)
- Ability to communicate your work/opportunities to networks and media lists
Community champions support the Network with your donations, engagement and sponsorships.
As a community champion, you will:
Invest in the our region’s cultural vibrancy and sustainability
Contribute to a strong and resilient ecosystem that supports our creative sector and helps all thrive
Partner with the Network to create, collaborate and advocate for arts and culture
Promote the people, places, contributions and communities that make Northern Michigan a creative hub