Reading & Trending Topics
Here are a few of the latest articles and blog posts that we’ve been reading:
- Which Social Media Channel Is Most Important for Cultural Entities? 7/6/22. Colleen Dilenschneider, Know Your Own Bone.
- A (Re)Generation of Artists, 6/8/2022. The Mellon Foundation
- Challenges to Building Your Audience on Social Media, 6/15/2022. Fractured Atlas.
- Want Tourists to Visit? Get On Their Agenda Before They Leave Home (DATA), 6/22/22. Colleen Dilenschneider, Know Your Own Bone.
- Harnessing the Power of Impact Networks to Elevate the Arts, Nafeesah Symonette, Michigan Arts Education, Instruction & Assessment, 5/6/2022
- The Pandemic Has Shifted the Types of Cultural Entities People Visit (DATA), Colleen Dilenschneider, Know Your Own Bone, 5/11/2022.
- Community Wellbeing Project Demonstrates Power of the Arts, Fresh Perspective, 5/9/2022
- Engagement Insights from the Gift Shop: What Visitors Say is the Best Thing About the Museum Retail Experience, Colleen Dilenschneider, Know Your Own Bone, 4/27/2022
- Unemployment in the Arts Doubled that of the National Average, SMU DataArts, 3/15/2022
- How Artists Can Lead A Pandemic Recovery, Bloomberg, 3/25/2022
Artists can help us emerge and heal from the global pandemic — but first we have to create more systems that support them and their work. Laura Zabel for Bloomberg, 3/25/2022
- Studying Early Pandemic Data: Which Funding Sources Stepped Up for the Arts , SMU DataArts, 3/25/2022
- Project Grants Need Not Be the Enemy: A 3-Part Series, Chronicles of Philanthropy
- Filling the Well, Arts Midwest, podcast series
- Willingness to Consider a Donation Has Increased – Especially Among Members and Subscribers (DATA), Colleen Dilenschneider
- 3 Scientific Reasons Why Visiting An Art Museum Can Boost Your Happiness – Mark Travers for Forbes
- U.S. Will Rename 660 Mountains, Rivers and More to Remove Racist Word – Nora McGreevey for Smithsonian Magazine
- Here to Stay: How Virtual Programming Has Helped Museums Expand Community Engagement – Kelley Cannon for Museums As Progress
Please share your trending topics. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.