Regional Summit – Next Tuesday 5/9
Have you registered? Join us at Interlochen
We are looking forward to a wonderful day of at the 7th Network convening at the 2023 Northwest Michign Arts & Culture Summit slated for this coming Tuesday, 5/9, 8:15-3:30am at the Mallory-Towsley Center for Arts Leadership on the campus of Interlochen Center for the Arts.
Building on the Network’s new strategic plan, the day’s theme is Create: Connections, Capacity, Communications. Morning sessions feature discussion panels with state and local leaders, inspiring keynotes, much sharing, and, back by popular demand, “power networking.” Afternoon breakouts follow three tracks – Artists, Capacity and Communications – with hands-on tools, tips and strategies. And – throughout the day – there is plenty of time to network, share strategies, participate in session discussions and build community with our colleagues across northern Michigan and beyond.
To see the full line-up of sessions and speakers, Link here. To register, Link here. Already registered? Planning Check In Link here. Questions – email@example.com. Remember – the Summit is a benefit of Network membership.
Here’s a peek at the day:
- Creativity: Superpower to Success
- Leading Together: Connecting Champions, Collaborators, Creators & Communities
- Programming & Performing in the New Normal
- Power Networking
- Michigan Arts & Culture Council – Meet, Grants, Info
- Work of Art
- Volunteer Management
- Cultural Tourism – A Working Session
- Art & Social Change
- The $ Pie
- NFT? AI? AR? Emerging Tech in the Arts
- Morning Music by Ted Alan
- Art Displays (want to display a piece – link here)
- Sharing Table (bring your PR) – Displays – Networking
- 20+ speakers & presenters – 75+ attendees