The Giving Season & The Network
We join with many across the region and our world to support Giving Tuesday and this annual season of giving. We support and applaud so many of our members who are seeking well deserved support for the extraordinary work you do everyday to drive arts and culture in our region. Today, we also ask for your support for the Northwest Michigan Arts & Culture Network.
You can support the Network with your donation, renewing a membership or by becoming or sponsoring a new member.
Our mission is to support and strengthen the collective power of artists, culture bearers and the creative sector, focusing on our strategic priorities of Connecting, Capacity Building and Communications. Your investment in the Network helps us continue to provide and expand our backbone services such as:
- Biweekly Network E-News with opportunities and announcement on funding, learning, resources, tools and staffing.
- Website, Social Media and Online Tools
- Annual Northwest Michigan Arts & Culture Summit
- Training & Learning – workshops, webinars, consults & resources
- Regional advocacy and outreach
- New Leaders exhibits and chillouts for young and emerging artists
- Networking & Convening – monthly roundtables, zoom talks, social
- Facilitating collaborations & community projects – like Stories That Heal
- Regional Regrant – “The Minigrants” – serving as the regional partner for Michigan Arts & Culture Council’s regrant program, benefiting about 25 organizations with minigrants each year.
We’ve grown stronger, together, since we came together and started to envision the Network in 2016. Please help us continue to grow and serve as we move forward.