NW MI Arts & Culture Network
State of the Sector Data: MI Arts & Culture
State of the Sector Data:
Michigan Arts and Cultural Landscape Through the Early Stages of the Pandemic
From city to countryside, arts and cultural organizations across the state of Michigan have reopened, but the full impacts of the pandemic have yet to be uncovered. In partnership with the Michigan Arts and Culture Council, Dr. Zannie Voss takes a deep-dive look into what the latest data reveals about the state of the sector.
View Webinar Recording Here: Info/Webinar recording here.
Research mentioned during the webinar:
- Studying Early Pandemic Data: Which Funding Sources Stepped Up for the Arts?
- Studying Early Pandemic Data: Less Fundraising Expenses Led to Higher Returns for Arts and Cultural Organizations
- Unemployment in the Arts Doubled the National Average During the Pandemic
- Buffering Against Uncertainty: Working Capital and the Resiliency of BIPOC-serving Organizations
- Additional research & reports from SMU DataArts