Leelanau Community Cultural Center
Old Art Building Seeks Executive Director
The Old Art Building in Leland MI, a nonprofit organization supporting community and culture since 1922, is seeking a new Executive Director. This candidate should be an outgoing, self-motivated, and organized individual who has passion for the arts and for the mission of the Old Art Building and its community.
The Executive Director is a full-time position, responsible for:
- working with the Board of Directors to implement the recent strategic plan
- networking with the community of artists to encourage continuous growth of the arts
- building, engaging, and retaining a growing membership base
- creating and executing fundraising strategies
- overseeing the management of a growing organization and staff
Salary range will be shared upon application.
Learn more about the Leelanau Community Cultural Center – The Old Art Building – at www.oldartbuilding.com
If interested, please send cover letter and resume by October 1, 2022 to Executivesearch@oldartbuilding.com